A long-lasting solution to durable flat roofing
Here at Avoncraft Roofing Services, we’re a big fan of roofing that is of the highest quality for affordable prices. When it comes to supplying, installing and maintaining flat roofs in Bristol, we are experts and will always be at hand to offer you our services.
Our highly trained, expert roofers specialise in flat roofing of all types in residential and commercial properties across Bristol. The knowledge and skill we have with Flat Roofing is unrivalled and we can apply our knowledge and many years of experience to all kinds of flat roofing requirements.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and aim to ensure that all of our customers are 100% satisfied throughout the entire process, from quotation to installation and finally to completion. If you or your business requires any kind of flat roofing services in Bristol, then look no further than Avoncraft Roofing Services.
At Avoncraft Roofing Services, we only use the highest quality materials and tools to ensure that the best possible results can be achieved. This is why we are proud to offer Firestone EPDM for all of your flat roofing needs. Firestone EPDM single ply is fitted in one piece with no joints or leaks.
The material has proven to last 40 plus years. Our experienced and highly skilled team in Bristol have carried out multiple hours of research to find the best possible material for your flat roofing needs.
Our goal is to deliver the highest quality of flat roofing work will last for a long duration of time after completion. We’re so confident in the durability of Firestone EPDM and our flat roofing that we provide a 20-year guarantee on all flat roofs that we install. That’s an extra 10 years on the standard 10-year insurance backed guarantee through Home Pro.
If you wish to get a quote on our services or make a general enquiry. Feel free to contact us on 01174 057 209. A member of our friendly team will listen to your requirements and find the ideal solution to your needs.
Why we love Firestone EPDM
- Superior durability – A life expectancy of up to 50 years
- Seamless in 1 piece – Firestone EPDM is available in large pieces to ensure no weak patches in your roof
- High flexibility and elongation – High flexibility at low temps for year round insulation
- Eco-friendly – Limited environmental impact during manufacture and insulation
- No maintenance will be required when Firestone EPDM is installed
Firestone EPDM Flat Roof Installation Procedure:
- Your roof is stripped and the boards are checked, repaired or replaced
- A custom panel of Firestone EPDM is then adhered to the prepared deck
- Attractive edge trims are then fitted to the perimeter of the roof
Features & Benefits:
- Superior durability- Firestone EPDM offers unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation and high or low temperatures. They have a life expectancy of up to 50 years
- Seamless in 1 piece- Firestone EPDM is available in large pieces and therefore most roofs can be covered in one piece
- High flexibility and elongation- Firestone EPDM remains highly flexible even at low temperatures, which enables all year round insulation and can also elongate over 300%
- Environmentally friendly- Firestone EPDM is an inert material with limited environmental impacts, both during manufacture and insulation and has high durability compared to other roofing membranes
To discuss your flat roofing requirements of any scale, please feel free to contact us here at Avoncraft Roofing Services. Our dedicated, experienced and well-knowledged team in Bristol will have the answers to your questions and will be able to come up with a solution for your needs. To contact us and discuss your needs, call us on 01174 057 209.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Roofing
How Often Should I Get My Flat Roof Inspected
As a rule of thumb, we recommend you get your flat roofs inspected a minimum of every 5 years by a professional.
How Long Do Flat Roofs Last?
This is dependent on the material used but here at Avoncraft Roofing, we provide a 20 year gurantee with all flat roofing work.
What is the Best Material for a Flat Roof?
Firestone EPDM is a material that we specialise in when installing new flat roofs. This material has proven to last for over 40 years.